13 July, 2011

One week

Well everyone it has been a little over a week since I came back to good old Ely Minnesota. Things are going pretty good, a little boring because I am doing mostly job searching at the moment. Although to be honest it is kind of nice to do something else other than jumping into work right away.

Things have been good but pretty weird at the same time, hearing English all of the time continues to throw me off, I am really coming to miss Norway and Norwegian. Since I got back I have only spoken a few little blurbs of Norwegian here and there.

I got all signed up for my classes this coming fall for college and to be honest I am pretty nervous about how they are going to go. Almost each morning I have been getting up and watching the Tour de France on TV, it was really exciting to see Thor Hushovd in the yellow jersey so long, GO NORWEGIANS!!!

Also over the last week I have randomly been running into friends and other people I know, it has been really nice to see them but it is kind of weird because I haven't talked to most of them since before I left. From the looks of things people want me to keep up with the blogging so I will, now to just come up with a new name...

Well that is it for now, hopefully next time I will have good news about the whole job search thing. Also for those of you in Duluth any hints for job searching down there?
Takk for naa!!!
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment