10 February, 2013

Yikes

Well it has been quite some time since I posted on here, since my last few posts were in Norwegian, lets go with one in English. Things have been going well here in Duluth, busy though. I have been working at my school as an Academic Role Model, kind of hard to explain the position but it has been a real growing experience. School has been going well, I have 2 years left in the Exercise physiology program, and I am looking at going to chiropractic school after finishing! It has been incredibly exciting to start planning for the coming years of my life.
Over these past months I have really come to realize what an amazing impact my exchange experience in Norway has meant to me. This last spring I had the opportunity to return for a couple of weeks and to be honest it was like I never left. Being able to see my friends and host family again was incredible, and while I wasn't able to stay for very long, it was amazingly refreshing.
At times it can be a struggle for me to sit down and write letters to people, but for my family and friends in Norway, thank you so much for everything! For making me feel at home in another country, feeling like one of the group/family, I appreciate it so much and while it may be hard for me to portray that in person I want you to know how much I admire everything you have done for me.
Along this same note I would like to thank everyone that helped me financially with regards to my exchange experience. Without your help I wouldn't have been able to go on such a life changing adventure, and no matter what I say on hear it will not fully portray the gratitude I feel.
For now that is all I have time for, thanks again to everyone for all your help!
Jon Haaversen

No comments:

Post a Comment