11 April, 2011

No way!!! Another post!!!

Well I am writing another post because 1) It has been a week since my last post and that seems like enough time between post and 2) my first class of the day was canceled meaning that I have only one class and not until 12!! So I am currently just sitting at the school wondering how to use my time when I thought I should come and update everyone on how things were going.

Everything has been good in the past week not much happened besides school and well school. It is kind of a bummer that my days kind of run together now but that can't be helped when you get into a routine with things. Although I did have a pleasant surprise on Monday because my physics class was canceled, meaning I only had an hour and a half of school for the day and was done at 9:30!!

Tuesday was pretty average, in fact the only thing I can remember about it was that my host mothers Aunt from Canada when I got back from school. Apparently she comes once a year and visits friends and family in different parts of Norway for a couple of weeks.

Wednesday school again nothing special, got home and just chilled out and relaxed. I really seem like a boring person. Again nothing special on Thursday either. Friday I had fag-dag in my sports class that was pretty fun. Some of it was boring but later in the day we went outside to play frisbee golf, which would have been awesome because it was warm and sunny but there was also a ton of wind which made it very difficult. It was still a lot of fun though.

Saturday I went out biking with a friend out on Nøtterøy, it was good to get out in the nice weather and just chill out. Yesterday me and my host family biked out to a ferry that took us out to an island just a little ways out and we biked around there. It was pretty interesting to see, especially since it is this tiny little island with only a couple hundred people and there are no cars, just bikes, a couple tractors, and a few four wheelers.

Overall the last week has been really nice weather wise also. It has been sunny and warm nearly every day, sometimes the mornings are a little chilly but by the afternoon it is totally perfect.

I can't believe how fast time is going though, and it makes it even harder because I am both looking forward to going back and also not wanting to go back. However I feel though I am excited to start up with college, a year later than most people but oh well.

Thankfully I got a lot of money through FAFSA but I will still have a bit more in loans than I would like, but it will be manageable. Money is getting a little tight here though which has been a little bit of a bummer, but I should be able to make it stretch to the end.

Anyway, that is my post for now, hope you guys enjoy reading it.
See you next time!
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment