08 June, 2011

DONE!!!!!

I am officially done with my Norwegian exam!!!!! It feels so good to be finished with it, I have been seriously stressing out the last couple days trying to study for it and everything. Now I just need to wait and see how it turns out when I get the graded result back in a couple of weeks.

Other than the the last few days have been pretty boring because I have just been focusing on getting finished with the exam. Not only am I done with the exam but all of my classes are also finished, the only school stuff I have left is 3 hours on Friday and the closing ceremony next Thursday.

Although while school is reaching it's end that also means that my trip is also coming to an end. I have just over 3 weeks left in Norway, I have been here for more than nine months but it seems like nothing now that I think about it.

Anyway now that my trip is winding down I am starting to realize just how hard it will be to leave and at the same time how nice it will be to com back home again. I have made so many great friends here that I am really hoping to keep in touch with, and thankfully with skype and facebook it it easier than ever.

Well there are my thoughts for now, see you next time!
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment