18 June, 2011

Down to two :(

I really have only two weeks left in Norway, two weeks from today I will be back in the States, can you believe it?? As I get closer I am getting more confused about where I really want to be, here or back in the States.

Yesterday we had our closing ceremony stuff at my school, meaning I got my grades and I did surprisingly well considering it was in an entirely new language for me. Although something that was totally unsuspected was that me and the other exchange student at the school got called up at the end, it was nothing major, we got a book about the area and a little silver spoon too. It was just weird to walk up in front of most of the school and be handed a couple of things.

Unfortunately the school ending meant that I would have to start with some of my goodbyes which was a big downer. Hopefully I will be able to see most of them over the last week or so I have in Tønsberg, because I really did get to know a lot of people and would love to see just about every one of them again :D

Afterwards I went to a friends house for lunch with a bunch of others as well. It was a lot of fun, we just chilled out played a couple card games and then went home, which also meant me saying goodbye to several of them because I won't be able to see them before I leave.

Although what was really cool and I am glad somebody had suggested to me was that I bought a Norwegian flag a few days ago and whenever I ran into someone I knew fairly well at school I had them sign it! I don't know how I am supposed to get all of my friends to sign it though because I am already running out of space.

Anyway though I am seriously down to one week left in Tønsberg, meaning I am going to be trying really hard to hang out with just about everyone before I leave, however hard it may turn out to be with my already hectic schedule, I will try!!!

It also doesn't help that most of my friends constantly have plans also, oh well. That is it for the moment, see you next time!
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment