14 June, 2011

Unbelievable

It is so hard for me to believe that I have less than three weeks left in Norway. To be brutally honest I don't even have 2 weeks left in Tønsberg, for the last week I will be between Asker and my final AFS camp. Many of the other exchange students that I have found out about that are in the states this yer are actually coming back in the next week, and one of my best friends here from the states is actually leaving on Thursday morning. It is amazing at how fast things can sneak up and surprise you, especially time.

Things have been going pretty good in the last week, I have mainly just been hanging out with the other US exchange student. Saturday we went to Oslo to just look around a bit, met up with some other students from his program, it was not all that much fun though because it rained almost the entire day (and not lightly I might add). I finished with school last week and have otherwise just been sitting around and enjoying myself.

I have been in Norway for nearly 10 months, but I can honestly say it feels so much less than that. While on the other end the 2 weeks or so that I have left feels like nothing and an eternity at the same time. It will be really nice to see my friends and family again but it will also be really hard to say bye to everyone here.

Well there you have it.
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment